Obviously, with yesterday being April Fools’ Day, lots of people out there were trying their best to prank other people. From fake birthdays to fake pregnancies, pretty much everything was in play. Even major companies got in on the fun.
Here is a list of some April Fools’ Day pranks/jokes that big companies did:
1. WestJet Airlines came up with a new concept of “Kargo Kids”, where instead of bringing your kids on the plane, they get to have a party in the baggage storage area:
2. YouTube came out with their “Ultimate Collection” where you could order every single video upload onto a DVD. The price tag for that? A little over $2 MILLION.
3. Hungry Hungry Hippos is back.… with their iPad version of the game. Not really:
4. The Sony Vaio Q UltraBook is the smallest laptop ever. It’s the size of a quarter and fits right in your pocket!
5. Tired of the basic rectangular smart pads? You should try out “Shapes” by Toshiba:
6. Conan O’Brien buys Mashable for only $3,500. Find out what he plans to do with it:
7. Could you send messages using Morse Code? Google thinks you can with their new technology:
8. This one might be my favorite. It’s Google Maps.…. in 8-bit Nintendo format:
What are some of your favorite pranks that you have pulled?